Lembeh ~ May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still working that one out..... Will be mid may. Looking at kbr, nad, twofish, divers lodge. I know very different budgets!do i spoil myself and skip bunaken/bangka, or go budget and spend an extra week..... TBD

MA:
Still working that one out..... Will be mid may. Looking at kbr, nad, twofish, divers lodge. I know very different budgets!do i spoil myself and skip bunaken/bangka, or go budget and spend an extra week..... TBD

me too... finding it hard to pick a resort... mainly 2fish vs nad
2fish a little cheaper and they have a really good dive guide. but nad seems a bit nicer and has more photograher-friendly hardware (like computer rooms and stuff)
hahaa

To Chocolate - Two Fish is a good budget option. Rooms are good and clean, food is good, staff are friendly and the dive guides are good. They do have a camera room and a PC that can be used for photos etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom