Lionfish Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy I built one exactly like yours except out of 6in and that think feels like it weights 2,000lbs is your heavy like that or hardly noticeable

Mine is not bad but you can feel the water weight when you turn or start handing it back onboard. At least until the water drains out. I dive with a scooter and don't swim much anymore, so I really don't feel the resistance from swimming.

I wonder if I drilled more hole it would help it is super negative I also thought about taking two half in pvc and capping both end and attaching and filling them with something like the great stuff can foam I had all the materials to build it so can't complain much

I drilled the crap out of mine (50-60 1/8" holes)on both the bottom cap and outside side of the tube. Water flows and drains well.

I just weighed mine. dry and ready to dive without pole spear it is 9lbs 12oz.....fwiw

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom