• Aggressor Liveaboard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Liveaboards

• Other

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saturation

Medical Moderator
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Where did you stay while at Little Cayman?

If you stayed at more than one resort, choose the one you most likely would return to, again and again. You can select more than one if needed.

Conch Club Condos. . . would definetely return.

loved it and am returning soon! Can't vote in the poll because of AOL, sorry!

sapphire

sapphire once bubbled...
loved it and am returning soon! Can't vote in the poll because of AOL, sorry!

sapphire

I can vote for you then Sapphire, send me your data in private msg of what you preferred.

Diving Folks!

If you cannot vote because of restrictions by AOL, send me a private email and I'll enter your votes for you.

Since Scubaboard tracks who votes and doesn't allow repeat votes, this is not the ideal way to take poll data, but better than nothing!

I've stayed at all except for Conch Club Condos, but I've toured them & they're lovely.

Would return to any of the resorts, although McCoy's would be last on my list. SCC is my overall fav.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Our group from our LDS stayed at LCBR in March and it was terrific. Reef Divers was top notch, and the food was good-to-excellent!

Would definitely return; as a matter of fact we're going to Brac Reef Resort this summer....:)

Many thanks folks. So far, I'm surprised by the number who actual stay at McCoys, because they have the least amount of publicity in Rodales' Scuba Diving.

Back
Top Bottom