Little Cayman March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike jj

owi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is anyone going to be on Little Cayman in March? We will be staying at Little Cayman Beach Resort.

Mike

I guess I've forgotten the dates. I will ask when wife gets home.

Great little resort to stay at. I've been there twice. Very nice resort. Rooms are very nice, quite a selection for food. The resort & dive staff are very friendly & helpful. They also have a top notch diving facility. The staff is second to none. I will warn you,... you may get spoiled to the "valet diving" there. Set up your gear once & the staff takes care of the rest. Another word of warning,... there's not much off of theresort & for non divers, unless they just like to relax & lounge around or read, there's not a huge amount to do.

Reactions: EHM
Have a blast. The diving there is superb.

anyone going to be there the week of March 4

The Bloody Bay Wall is wonderful, where you can swim out over the edge of a 5000' drop off.

Just returned with a small group we booked and had perfect weather, water 85, air 85, vis 100'....super food as always, icy mud slides, and Caybrew in frosted mugs....paradise.

We just returned from LCBR . We had a great time. The food was FABULOUS and hard to resist !!!
The entire staff was really wonderful!!! Great place to stay in every respect!!
:0)

Has anyone been there in May or June? Thinking about this resort for next year around that time :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom