Liveaboards in Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am perplexed as to which liveaborad would satisfy the relaxing atmosphere I woulld like andd the dive, dive, dive vacation that my husband is interested in. I also, would like to have good food and some time to tour. Agressor has had some bad press and Ocean Hunter seems nice but I can't get anyone to respond to my inquiries. I am soooo confused. Any other suggestions

We did Big Blue Explorer over New Year's (and spent Xmas in Yap, yes, they celebrate Xmas there)

I'd go back in a NY minute. The Aggressor moors inside the lagoon. The BBE outside, but they are 1/2 mile apart. All go to the same sites, and BBE's boat rides are a touch shorter. If there are seas, I suppose being in the lagoon is better, but the BBE is a real ship. used to be a Japanese radio ship, or something or other, lots of character.

I'd do BBE .. and Yap.. again in a heartbeat

Chris

on the BBE, Chris you game?

Otter:
on the BBE, Chris you game?

All depends when, doing saba new Years and i just signed onto a Galapagos 9/05 trip

BTW, one of our group (joeblennie on RSD) is now Lynn's "steady," and has been back on the BBE twice since our trip :07:

I did BBE in Feb and would go again with them.

Hi,
Aggressor, Ocean Hunter and BBE which one offers the best experience?

My husband and I are considering these vessel's for this years Christmas/ New Year's trip.

Also, besides the great diving how were the accomodations and food? I am considering Ocean Hunter vs The Aggressor fleet. My husband wants the dive, dive dive vacation and I want the relaxing dive when I get to it vacation. Now I have BBE to consider.....ohhhhh I am so confused. Let us know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Jazzy Mermaid
Gaithersburg, MD USA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom