Lobster mini-season!!! What are your plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the gooch:
Debby, you and I---same as last year. You up for a Tuesday night midnight dive?

It breaks my heart but I have to say "no"...I'm doing a couple of kayak dives with Kayuba on Wednesday, and those totally wear me out. If I do the midnight beach dive I'll be dogmeat on Wednesday.

So, who's going to dive with THE GOOCH? He's a great diver and he knows where the bugs are...somebody help him out! :D Paging El Chato...

Well my friends the Keys are packed we have so many people here that my 35 min drive to Kawama's today turned into 1hr 20min.
FWC has been stopping people all day long checking boats for lobsters and whatever else they can find. Another season has begun.
If you are coming down watch your speed and wait for Wed and Thurs before you take any lobsters. Oh and make sure they are legal size.
Happy Lobstering everyone and be safe.
Becky

DebbyDiver:
It breaks my heart but I have to say "no"...I'm doing a couple of kayak dives with Kayuba on Wednesday, and those totally wear me out. If I do the midnight beach dive I'll be dogmeat on Wednesday.

So, who's going to dive with THE GOOCH? He's a great diver and he knows where the bugs are...somebody help him out! :D Paging El Chato...
No sweat Debby. Will there be any shore divers with your group on Wednesday? I am free that day until late afternoon and would love to join anyone out there.

Gooch - we're boat diving Wed/Thurs and may have an open spot. I'll know for sure tomorrow and will let you know.

Hey there Gooch.... I'll be glad to do a shore dive with you after midnight on Tuesday!!!

....and H2OSkier, (or anyone else), I'll jump on an open spot on a boat!! :)

the gooch:
No sweat Debby. Will there be any shore divers with your group on Wednesday? I am free that day until late afternoon and would love to join anyone out there.

Not my group, they are paddling, but I see that a few other folks are starting to chime in. If you post a time and a place, you'll have plenty of company. :wink:

****Remember guys--- Divers Direct in Hollywood is open until midnight Tuesday in case you need anything for Wed. morning

I don't go near the water during mini season... too many days of the year that are safer in the water... I liken it to St. Patrick's Day. I don't go out and drink on that night either!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom