Lobsters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finding them isnt the issue round here, given a big enough bag Im sure I could grab a dozen or more easily just shore diving various spots in St Margarets Bay. Its getting them out of the water without arousing the ire of the Mounties etc thats the problem.

Scallops on the other hand are the other way around, one of my dive buddies got a scallop tag for a few years, gave it up as he hasnt found enough to be worth the license fee yet.

Not enough scallops..?? I dive regularly in Glen Haven and can easily get my limit of 100 in a single dive. I mean for a fee of 11.50 per liscense, all you need is 12-16 decent sized scallops to more than make up for the fee. Either he isn't diving in the right spots, or he cannot recognize a scallop on the sea floor. It took me a while to be able to spot them with ease. Now I can float over the bottom and see them plain as day.

Back
Top Bottom