Local Scuba Dependency Workshop - WSSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wingnut:
DD-

The 'cuttlefish' is a stubby squid (Rossia Pacifica), but a great pic and a great find too! Those always make for a good dive...

Thanks Wingnut, I fixed it. :thumb:

That's pretty embarrassing since they don't really look all that similar. I guess I must need more therapy so I can see straight again.

Thanks

DeepDog :cheers:

I got some therapy this weekend on Sunday. No where near as intensive as you all have been getting. I had 20 minutes in 45 degree water in a rock quarry and I dived wet, not dry. Maybe that's why it was effective despite the lack of marine life and the brevity of the treatment. :)

pennypue:
I got some therapy this weekend on Sunday. No where near as intensive as you all have been getting. I had 20 minutes in 45 degree water in a rock quarry and I dived wet, not dry. Maybe that's why it was effective despite the lack of marine life and the brevity of the treatment. :)
Yeah, nice temps for therapy! Gilboa looks like a pretty fun underwater playground. Good for at least a dive a month. :thumb:

I think we need to sink a few more airplanes around here dammit. And who ever heard of penetrating a school buss unless you’re doing a tragic recovery dive. Looks like fun! I think I need a picture of the DeepDog sitting on the buss going to my underwater special Ed classes. :eyebrow:

Send us pics if you get a chance.

I’m already getting rabid. I need to go down again soon.

DeepDog:
Yeah, nice temps for therapy! Gilboa looks like a pretty fun underwater playground. Good for at least a dive a month. :thumb:

I think we need to sink a few more airplanes around here dammit. And who ever heard of penetrating a school buss unless you’re doing a tragic recovery dive. Looks like fun! I think I need a picture of the DeepDog sitting on the buss going to my underwater special Ed classes. :eyebrow:

Send us pics if you get a chance.

No pictures from my most recent therapy session. And I have yet to be able to get an appointment for the intensive Gilboa therapy. I hope to. Sooner would be better.

Come on out DeepDog, we'll put you a the special bus. :)

DeepDog:

Hey Deepdog we can paint the scuba moblie Yellow and black and drive it into cove 2.

DeepDog:

My friday night is open if you want to check the water tempature @ (x) depth with me I'll be more then happy to bring my wetsuit thermometer.

pennypue:
No pictures from my most recent therapy session. And I have yet to be able to get an appointment for the intensive Gilboa therapy. I hope to. Sooner would be better.

Come on out DeepDog, we'll put you a the special bus. :)
Oops, I didn’t realize there was more than one quarry, sorry. I just found Gilboa quickly and thought that was it. So it sounds like Gilboa is booked pretty solid, I can imagine. What’s the other quarry(s) like?

Underwaterlyle:
Hey Deepdog we can paint the scuba moblie Yellow and black and drive it into cove 2.
Sink the Divemobile? You mean my sexy Alfa-RoTrooper? NEVER. And if I did, why bother painting it at all, in two weeks it would just go from rust colored to complete rust anyway. :eyebrow:

puckvirus:
My friday night is open if you want to check the water tempature @ (x) depth with me I'll be more then happy to bring my wetsuit thermometer.
I wish! Oh man a Friday night dive sounds great but I’m already committed to drinking heavily with friends and neighbors on Friday. Alas, duty calls.

I’m concerned that I may not get ANY therapy this weekend. And to add to that all the holiday cheer. :madnoel: Arrghh!

Hmm, might need to do a quick deep one tomorrow night. I’ll work on it.

DeepDog:

I'm taking off this weekend to allow for Narc type drinks to be introduced to my body and see if I cant get Narced by drinking special designed liquid.

Times just changed for me, I'm free Thursday night as well.

Or or tomorrow maybe after 630pm.....

DeepDog:
Sink the Divemobile? You mean my sexy Alfa-RoTrooper? NEVER. And if I did, why bother painting it at all, in two weeks it would just go from rust colored to complete rust anyway. :eyebrow:

Well, I was just thinking how cute you would look sitting in a little yellow bus underwater. You know "How Special" :wink:

A quick deep one? That sounds like the Abyss! NARC NARC LOL!!! If this is true I am in, just give me more than 15 seconds notice :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom