Local Scuba Dependency Workshop - WSSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubalaurel:
It's not really cold....it's freezing! Congrats on getting married. I am waiting for your dive report on the PNW dives!

L

Thanks! I just e-mailed my buddy about going the weekend of December 17 while my fiancee is at her bachelorette party in Vegas. If it works out, I'll be a kamala-sicle in time for Christmas.

EDIT: We're on! Will report after the dives when I am officially Orca Bait.

I need to get wet again, any one intrested in diving at Alki tonight, after 5pm please let me know, email me at sarverd@comcast.net if your intrested in helping me attain wetness.

See yea I have a new canister light I despertly want to try out.

I believe there is hope for you deepdog, your dependancy can be cured. Get a university or a government research grant saying you study sharks or other species in their natural habitat. You will need a 35+ foot cuddy craft to live aboad; you must move to the caribbean, diving as you research the seas. Oh you may also need a first mate, preferably a female diver. I hope this will this work for you, it would for me.

puckvirus:
I need to get wet again, any one intrested in diving at Alki tonight, after 5pm please let me know. See yea I have a new canister light I despertly want to try out.

Hey, I wish I could. I’d love to join you tonight but I’m off to eastern WA this week. I got your PM, thanks. And congrats on the new canister. I can’t wait to see it.

I get back this weekend. Maybe then? We had a good dive yesterday though. My temp gauge finally dropped below 50 degrees F for the first time this year. Maybe that’s why the vis is slowly getting better. :D

Winter night diving is the best around here. I am sure I’ll be doing more therapy when I get back this weekend.

We saw something very strange yesterday: Two small GPO’s (not reds) were joined when we first arrived, it actually looked like one octo. Then, one emerged from inside the other.

Anyone know what they were doing? Could they be mating at such a young age? Shouldn’t mom and dad be around to chaperone? We need answers!

DeepDog :cheers:

I was fine while in the Sound last week, but the symptoms are already returning. Last night I couldn't get to sleep because I had forgotten to turn on my tank valve and couldn't breath. That and my mask kept fogging up.

Fortunately, I was able to jump in a tub of ice water and dozed right off.

puckvirus:
I need to get wet again, any one intrested in diving at Alki tonight, after 5pm please let me know, email me at sarverd@comcast.net if your intrested in helping me attain wetness.

See yea I have a new canister light I despertly want to try out.

Hey if your still looking to do a dive at Alki Deepdog and I are going to be at Cove 2 around 5:30 tonight Dec 3rd for a dive.

Oh heck yea, I'll freeze my butt off in a cold wetsuit, but I'll be there.

Another long weekend of diving for me =)

What do I look for when I roll uP in my neon, how will I know its you all?

puckvirus:
Oh heck yea, I'll freeze my butt off in a cold wetsuit, but I'll be there.

Another long weekend of diving for me =)

What do I look for when I roll uP in my neon, how will I know its you all?
Cold? Welcome to the great Northwest :D

I just pulled up and got your message.

I'm looking forward to tonight's therapy with you and Underwaterlyle. I sent you another PM.

See you at 5:30 with your new canister. :thumb:

DeepDog :cheers:

HELP
I'm in dire need of some therapy.........I keep having paranoid delusions that people are trying to dry me off. How can I treat this?

Back
Top Bottom