Local Scuba Dependency Workshop - WSSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orion DM:
Divers anonymous? :wink:

Orion DM
:lilbunny:
I have my insurance forms all ready to file......

pennypue:
:lilbunny:
I have my insurance forms all ready to file......
None needed, our international organization D-DWI is also free. (Dive Dependency Workshops International)

Perhaps you can charter a treatment branch in your area. :D

:cheers:

DeepDog:
None needed, our international organization D-DWI is also free. (Dive Dependency Workshops International)

Perhaps you can charter a treatment branch in your area. :D

:cheers:
Teach me o great one!

DeepDog:
Do you have any of the above symptoms? If so, and you are in the Seattle area, my therapy may be right for you. For local therapy, PM me to help shape the West Seattle Scuba Dependency (WSSD) workshop. We can plan our regular group sessions together locally on weekday evenings and/or on weekends. Gear ownership preferred.

DeepDog :cheers:

Hi, I'm a scubaholic. My name is Laurel.

(you see the scuba addiction comes before all else...)

In your list of sypmtoms, you seem to have forgotten one:

- You the need to carry a backpack with 30-40 lbs. of stuff in it at all times!

BTW, what's wrong with the way my van smells? :eyebrow:

It's nice to know I am not alone with my disease. Although I am newly diagnosed I am afraid I was struck hard and find it necessary to seek therapy every other weekend if not more. I did some intensive treatment in the bahamas on a liveaboard where I was able to participate in group 3-4 times a day. I have to say I never felt better than when I was in treatment. I just did a a three day weekend in the keys to detox me from an agonizing 4 weeks without diving. I am sure that it will be necessary to continue my treatment on the weekends with several extended treatment stays per year. With Gods help I will remain wet year round.

I did find one solution to one of my symptoms...the smelly car, I traded it for a jeep where there is plenty of air circulation to prevent the stink.

I only wish my soon-to-be-had facilities (not soon enough) had room enough for all, but I was only referring to my personal facilities (dive gear and such) :) I promise that if my evil earth plundering should ever provide me with funds enough for group treatment facilities, I will share the wealth. Looks like I might get some chilly diving in before I leave for KL/Aruba in January. Buddy wants to hit the Langley tire reef in December/Early January, hopefully we can get it worked out. I'm getting DTs from withdrawal!

Kamala:
I only wish my soon-to-be-had facilities (not soon enough) had room enough for all, but I was only referring to my personal facilities (dive gear and such) :) I promise that if my evil earth plundering should ever provide me with funds enough for group treatment facilities, I will share the wealth. Looks like I might get some chilly diving in before I leave for KL/Aruba in January. Buddy wants to hit the Langley tire reef in December/Early January, hopefully we can get it worked out. I'm getting DTs from withdrawal!

Suck it up and rent/buy a drysuit! The diving is great right here in the PNW! Don't be a WWW diver. (WWW - Warm Water Wussie)

scubalaurel:
Suck it up and rent/buy a drysuit! The diving is great right here in the PNW! Don't be a WWW diver. (WWW - Warm Water Wussie)

Drysuit? I don't need no stinking drysuit! There are absolutely no plans for me to be a WWW forever. When my baptism of brine occurs in the Sound is just a matter of whether I can put together enough time to head up to Whidbey before my wedding. If it doesn't happen in the next 7 weeks, it won't be long after I get back. I've been to class in my pajamas in Oneonta, NY in January. How cold could this soup really be?

Kamala:
Drysuit? I don't need no stinking drysuit! There are absolutely no plans for me to be a WWW forever. When my baptism of brine occurs in the Sound is just a matter of whether I can put together enough time to head up to Whidbey before my wedding. If it doesn't happen in the next 7 weeks, it won't be long after I get back. I've been to class in my pajamas in Oneonta, NY in January. How cold could this soup really be?

It's not really cold....it's freezing! Congrats on getting married. I am waiting for your dive report on the PNW dives!

L

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom