Loch-Low-Minn Dive: late Jan, ealry Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in, see you at 10.

Sorry I didn't make it out today. I am still real bummed about it. I just got back from the doctor with my father. We both seemed to have picked up a cold while we were on vacation. Hopefully it will be gone in a few days so I can get out to lanier and get some diving in. Sorry again fellas, I hope you had some good dives.

Matt

Just me, Kraken, and Lone Frogman turned out. Viz was best I've seen it, 10 feet plus, temp was 45-46.

Wow. I would like to see that log pile. I can go dive next Sat. I called Alabam Blue water and they are open Saturdays 9:00am to dark.

Lanier would be good too.

Jeremy

Ditto on what Mike said!
Below 40' the visability was in the 15-20' range.
Needless to say, a cloudless sky helped considerably.
the K

Nope. Was over in Divers Cove.

hey Kraken, i just started diving about 6 months ago and am looking to do some diving around here. I'm sixteen so i can't really go to crazy but i love diving. I wanted to know if i could find some dive buddies around here to dive lake lanier or any other half decent dive sight. I just got started into underwater photography and figured Lake Lanier would be the place to become good at it.If you know of anyone that would be interested please post
thanks,
Kurt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom