Loch-Low-Minn Dive: late Jan, ealry Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Mike . . .
If you're interested in not doing much of anything except playing with your camera, I need to do some mapping at "Divers Cove".

Won't be getting below about 25' and I'll be trailing a tape measure and compass.

You could hang around and keep me company while you fiddle with your camera.

the K

Sounds good. Let me see how the wife feels.

Just getting back in and settled, had a nice trip. You have to love that 80 degree water.. :) I'm going to attach a few photos that I took last week, not too bad for a beginner.

I was hoping to go to loch-low minn this weekend, but will head up to lanier instead. I need to get out and mess around with the drysuit anyways. What time are you all planning on for Saturday?

Matt

Saturday morning around 10:00.

the K

Got room for one more? I would like to join you all Saturday.

Always room for one more. I still hope to make it but I have a client who is having issues...If I get the problems reolved I will try to be there...

You bet, Frogman, but don't expect pristine diving conditions !!!
Be good for you to become acquainted with the locale, however.

the K

Saturday at 10 sounds good to me. Now I just have to rework all this gear back over into the configuration that I use to dive around here.

It will be a pleasure diving with you Lone Frogman. I look forward to diving with you if you can make it.

Matt

Glad to see you're up, around and about again, Corigan!!!

You have been conspicuous by your absence . . .

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom