Loch-Low-Minn Dive: late Jan, ealry Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was planning on joining you gents, or is this just a Looney bird exclusive dive? We are currently planning on having the Middle TN meet and greet for SB'er in Nashville that evening, so you guys would be welcome to head over there after (about 2 hours drive)

OK, guys, as it stands this is who we have going so far:

Corigan
KylePReid
JKSteger
Mikerault
Linda
the K

. . . . anybody else ?????

the K

Hopefully this Troy gig will be over before then...if not I will be onsite with them. Keep me penciled in but I can't make guarentees...

The Kraken:

Corigan
KylePReid
JKSteger
Mikerault
Linda
the K

the K

Anyone know if Allen (ScubaPT) is planning on going or not?

Jeremy

The Kraken:

Corigan
KylePReid
JKSteger
Mikerault
Linda
the K

the K

I talked with my brother Jesse today and he said to count him in on this trip. He will hitch a ride up with me. So that's another diver to the list.

BTW, I've read dive reviews online about Loch Low-Minn and have read that during winter months the viz can reach 50' to 60'. They mentioned that avg. viz was about 30'. Has your experience with viz at the Loch been the same? I know that 20' viz for one person is 40' viz for the other so that is why I asked.

Jeremy

Bad news, Looney Birds !!!
I finally heard back from Stacy.

The dive is off. Stacy and Rick will be out of town.

It may be a bit late, but does anyone want to try an overnight to Vortex???

the K

The Kraken:
Bad news, Looney Birds !!!
I finally heard back from Stacy.

The dive is off. Stacy and Rick will be out of town.

It may be a bit late, but does anyone want to try an overnight to Vortex???

the K

Edited... We should all plan to make a trip to Vortex / PCB the first of March or so. Maybe if we called Diver's Den or Hydrospace with say 6 of us wanting to go out in the gulf, they might make a run. What do you all think about a Vortex / PCB dive in March?

I will NOT be able to make it to Vortex on the 28th. Are any of the Alabama quarries open this time of year that I could go over to on the 28th?

If not does anyone want to meet up at Lanier for a dive?

Jeremy

I may be able to do a Lanier dive then...I want to mess around with my camera in the less than optimal viewing conditions...

I am not going to be able to dive on the 28th at all. Was wondering if Alabama Blue Water had heated change rooms and hot showers? I can't recall. Anyway if they do then I would be open to making the drive over to do a few dives the first couple of Saturdays in Feb.

Jeremy

Back
Top Bottom