Logistics Question: Blue Angel Shore Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiggy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Upcoming trip to Cozumel and I have a logistics questions. Previously, we've stayed and dove with Blue Angel and I'm a fan of their shore dive. Great for a check out dive at the beginning of the trip and a good opportunity to work on my photography.

This trip, we're diving with Blue Angel but staying at El Cantil. We'll be picked up at the El Cantil pier in the morning and they have their own gear room. However, if we want to go shore diving in the afternoon, I'm not sure how to handle the gear logistics. Should we pack the gear bags and plan to carry it back and forth if we opt to go shore diving?:confused:

What have others who've dove with Blue Angel but stayed elsewhere done in the past?

Seems like you'd have to unless they let you stop at the BA pier every morning before diving, and then you could keep your gear in their room overnight. Otherwise, I'd bring some dry clothes and have a nice lunch at BA, then gear-up again for the shore dive before packing up and heading back to El Cantil.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom