Loin cloth guy in Kailua?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hawaian national dress.:D

Did you ever stop to think for one minute that it might be another Out-Of-Work Dive Instructor. There are plenty of them here on Oahu. Having nothing left but a loin cloth to wander the streets of Kailua in bewilderment as to their misfortunes, but wander on they must! I'm sure another dive shop will open soon?????

G

I'd love to see him do that here, this mornings temp was 47F, the police would have picked him up if you were dressed like that in this area.
It's gonna get real cold in a couple of months, here's our beach in Feb (water temp 34 or less)and the difference in July (water temp normally near 70, hits 80 once a year)

Feb.
Feb292008070.jpg

July
Image030-2.jpg

Beautiful Feb pic! Love the colors and the contrast!!

As for the guy, the other day I was working in the yard, talking to one of my residents, when this guy walks by with two different shoes on (two different color crocs). My resident made a comment about him and I said talking about odd people...there is this guy....she stopped me and said that's him. So I guess he has cloths.

The other day when I was heading home and I saw him wearing his floss again, at a house - guess he is a couple doors down neighbor....

This side is more rainy side of the island and we are heading towards the rainy season. That might mean he might start keeping cloths on till spring....if I can get a pic, I'll post it (nothing to write home about.....but odd all the same)

I remember that old guy with the butt floss up the crack on the Wackywacky beaches. I had pretty much buried those painful beach images until you resurrected this for me.
Mahalo for your kokua.
At least in Kailua, you're pretty close to Koa House in K'Bay for breakfast.

He was an old guy 15 years ago. Maybe it's a new old weird guy. I don't think they reproduce. Just make sure you keep him over there though. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom