Looking for a bcd... Considering zeagle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wouldn't bother... BPW is like a religion on scubaboard. With lots of active missionaries preaching the word. And just like a religion they won't be persuaded one way or another!

I cannot believe you speak such heresy. Angels have wings devils wear poodle jackets.

Find something that fits great and you like - even if it is a inner tube and go diving. Figure the rest out as you go. A Ranger you buy today will sell for almost the same in a year or two should you change your mind.

Highly doubtful that used gear sells for close to new. A Ranger is $750, a BP/W can be had for almost half that.

I cannot believe you speak such heresy. Angels have wings devils wear poodle jackets.

Highly doubtful that used gear sells for close to new. A Ranger is $750, a BP/W can be had for almost half that.

Lol. I dive a BPW (dss large SS 30lb) I guess I am just not very religious :wink:

Sorry meant a used Ranger. A used well cared for Ranger very rarely goes below 200-250

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom