Looking for a diving resort near Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i plan to have plenty of protection with me.....

you never know what is out there....

thanks for the advice, thou.

thanks for the map........i see sabang disco...........

is that a good place to dance and hangout or a dumpy place?

SD is a girly bar

Go to Hammerhead if you want to dance (upstairs). Downstairs they have pool tables and a band at night.

any other place beside Hammerhead? to dance?

what else is there to do in SP ?

Anything else worth seeing while i am in the area?

You're thinking about it way too much IMO - most of the bars in Sabang are within 5 minutes of each other, just go for a walk

During the day, you can hire a motorcycle/scooter - there are at least two rental places in Sabang - and go for a ride to the Ponderosa golf course (great views even if, like me, you don't play golf), White Beach or the Sabang Waterfalls (where you can have a swim in the pool)

thanks, i am not trying to over think it, i am just trying to better understand a place i have never been before.

i want to get the most out of my trip and do all i can while i am there.

might as well go with a very good dive operation and stay at a good hotel.

Rj, in Sabang, you don't need to be in the "Girly" bars. Believe me, they'll come to you wherever you are!!!:cool2: That's kind of the way it is...

Definetly Hammerheads... For the pool and band... and the only disco where YOU do the dancing I know of there!!!!:rofl3: And just in case you change your mind, there is also a girly bar inside...:D All you need in one place!

Other things to do there... If you rent a motorbike, there is the snake farm... There is the Hash run I already talked about... Hmmm... probably some other adventure activities... I think there is rafting... You can find out on the spot...

As the others said... Sabang is small... You can easily walk around to find whatever suits your fancy!

thanks CODMAN

and thanks to everyone as well. i have a good idea now as to what to do.

i am going to go swim with the whale sharks in Donsol as well.

has anyone gone and done that before?

CODMAN

you make PG sound like paradise............why would anyone want to ever leave?

Well after 5 weeks there I didn,t want to leave!:D But honnestly, Sabang does get stale for me... I must admit that the "girly scene" gets to me after a while....:shakehead: I find it depressing... I'm sure that has to do with my North American upnringing. And different cultures for different countries... But it's particularly intense in Sabang... You basically can't avoid it...

After 3 weeks it was better; the girls finally stopped propositionning to me because I had told them Hindi Salamat Po so many times, they must have understood I wasn't there for that... Then there are all the Old Buggers walking around like peacocks because they have an underage girl on their arm...:shakehead: Anyways... Not trying to judge anybody about it! It's the reality of Sabang! But it did start to get to me...

But the diving... Never got tired of that! Even after diving many of the sites 8-9 times... Never tired...

Cheers!:coffee:

CODMAN

you make PG sound like paradise............why would anyone want to ever leave?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom