Looking for a used copy of The Tao of Survival Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jessone

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am looking for a used copy of:
Exploration and Mixed Gas Diving Encyclopedia (The Tao of Survival Underwater) by Tom Mount
Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with for a reasonable price.

Thanks

If no one has a copy for sale, does anyone perhaps know where I maybe can find one. Been searching high and low for a used copy of this book. Thanks.

Hi Lewis,

Thank you for your reply. Dive Gear Express definitely has the best price for the new books. But I've been holding off buying a new copy because I'd rather put the extra money towards a tech course. So if you do have a used copy of this book (hopefully the newer version) and are willing to part with it just send me a PM with the price you would like to get for it.

Thanks again and happy new year.

I might have a copy, however I'm traveling for work and won't be back home until next week. If you're looking for a new copy, Dive Gear Express stocks it new.
IANTD Exploration and Mixed Gas Diving Encyclopedia; The Tao of Survival Underwater

Hi Lewis,

Thank you for your reply. Dive Gear Express definitely has the best price for the new books. But I've been holding off buying a new copy because I'd rather put the extra money towards a tech course. So if you do have a used copy of this book (hopefully the newer version) and are willing to part with it just send me a PM with the price you would like to get for it.

Thanks again and happy new year.

I should be home this coming Wednesday evening, so I'll check then and get back to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom