Looking for Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AJM3953

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I am a newly certified OW diver looking for Dive Buddies in the Tucson/Phoenix area (Lake Pleasant). I plan on diving quite a bit the next few months (trying for at least 2 weekends a month). Looking for someone who is fun and patient.

If this interests anyone please let me know.

Try Arizona Scuba

Not sure if they're doing the Thursday night dives currently - info is on the site. Someone is usually out there most weekends also - just not me...lol - too cold.

Are you from Tucson? San Carlos should be warm now till October. Desert Divers keeps a boat there. Mexico | Desert Divers

They usually moor off the island in a location where you can stay shallower. I like the shallower stuff better because of the sea lion colony - they can't wait for the boat to stop b4 jumping in the water to swim with you. It's really a lot of fun.

Have a camera handy on the short ride out/back - we've seen dolphins just about every dive on the ride back. Also scalloped hammerheads school there in mid-October before migrating south - it's hard to time and a more advanced dive but well worth the trouble when you have more experience.

Last edited:
Thank you for the suggestion....unfortunately diving on Thursday nights will not work with my schedule. I am looking for the weekends and/or a Monday for the next couple of weeks.

I am hoping to find someone to dive with this weekend (6/18-6/20) if at all possible. I have a new scuba kit that I am dying to try out :)

Was just out last weekend dialing in some new gear.
I'll pass on the offer this weekend. But another weekend is an option.

Hello,

I am headed to lake pleasant today and tomorrow. Looking for someone to dive with.
U can email me at clearbluedive@gmail.com

I am a newly certified OW diver looking for Dive Buddies in the Tucson/Phoenix area (Lake Pleasant). I plan on diving quite a bit the next few months (trying for at least 2 weekends a month). Looking for someone who is fun and patient.

If you decide you'd like to take a trip somewhere too, check out singledivers.com. It's not a dating service. :) It's for divers with no buddies, whether married or not, or has a buddy that can't make the trip.

Hello,

Ok. I am looking to dive lake pleasant every weekend
U can email or reply here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom