Looking for dive buddy in Ottawa area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ADBH

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, I'm a recently certified OW diver and was hoping to log a couple more dives before the season ends. The only problem is I don't have a buddy here and was seeing if anyone wouldn't mind having a noob tag along for some dives :biggrin:

Most/all of the dive shops in Ottawa have fun dives on most Wednesday evenings. These are generally intended for less experienced divers to get some mileage in. If these don't work out for you or don't fit your schedule let me know as I am always up for more diving.

John

Thanks John. I noticed the "Wet Wednesday" dives that most shops host, unfortunately Wednesday evenings don't really work for me. If you're up for some diving this weekend, let me know!

I'm going away for 3 weeks but when I come back i'll be down for some diving around here. i'll PM you at that time.

ADBH, thanks for the dives today. It was very pleasant to dive with such a new diver that had such good skill. You have definitely set a nice standard for new divers.

Thanks for the kind words, JohnRom. The dives were certainly eye-opening and I appreciate you taking the time to dive with me. I'm always looking to get more experience and hope we can dive together again in the future.

I'm looking to get back into diving after a few year hiatus. I'm looking into Wet Wednesday's at a few of the dive shops but would also like to find a dive buddy in the Ottawa area. If either of you are looking for a dive buddy, let me know.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I just stumbled across it.

Bump - Anyone in Ottawa looking for a dive partner? Wanting to check out a new sea scooter in the water. Just a basic dive or 2 - maybe up in Prescott, Cardinal or brockville (shore dive)

I own two tanks and I am a Padi Cert. Rescue diver, I am good with new divers as well. I like to see the wrecks and FISH. Personally I am a young male but looking for anyone who just likes to dive :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom