Looking For Dive Buddy- Maui July7-14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simskiscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
My Own Private Idaho, very near Princeton, NJ
# of dives
500 - 999
Will be flying in July 6 and diving with Lahaina Divers five mornings between then and the 14th but will have unlimited tanks for shore dives. Anyone gonna be around that's interested in some shore diving during that period?
Wife and I will be staying at Lahaina Shores.

I would go but I'm leaving the 4th, or maybe I should just stay for good this time.

Steve, You can stay for good. You can do it! Simskiscuba, If you want to do a scooter dive on the south shore let me know. They are a blast. We usally do Makena Landing as it has a lot to offer and is one of the safest places.

I'm your guy! My family and I will be in Lahaina July 3rd-10th. I am the only one in my family that dives so I need someone to go with if I don't want to go on a guided trip. Im just looking to dive off shore and possibly do some spear fishing. I am a pretty decent diver for the 20 dives I have been on. I have my open water and advanced certification. Both of which I got in Oregon and Washington so the visibility sucked. But I would love to go with you when you get to Maui. Call or text me asap and let me know! (541) 990-2936 -Zach

Thanks for coming scooter diving with us today Sim, Hope you had a blast! We did. It's tough to go diving before we actually have to go to the office but someone has to do it!. Hope you got some great photos. Thats what cool about riding the scooters hands free.

Back
Top Bottom