Looking for divers in the northwest Georgia area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im good for whenever... Hot hole sound great..but anywhere is fine. I don't have a dry suit, but with 7mm, I will dive most days without much complaint. Other days I will dive with complaints...eather way, I will get wet! My schedule is more flexible than most, so someone pick a day and lets get to getting!

Almost a year later.:shakehead: I'm still interested in diving this lake. Lets get wet, I mean dry and go down. Boat or shore anybody interested? :D

I am still interested. Was up thier fishing last weekend. Someone please pick a day and time. Next weekend I have the Auburn game but I am open after that!

Finally I'm diving Carter Lake this Friday. :D

Going back tomorrow. :D

Anyone looking for a diving buddy during the week for local diving? I'm pretty open to location in North GA, just wanting to make some bubbles.

I'll be up for some week day diving at Carter lake again this summer.

Anyone diving around here now? The only dive spot that I know of jut closed besides Carter's lake (white stone diving). Thanks

I have been wanting to do some North Georgia lake dives for quite some time. I just haven't found anyone to dive with. Please, please count me in!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom