Looking for local dive buddy in ft lauderdale area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark0210

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hi so im looking for local divers in my area to dive with... recently my only dive buddy has pretty much stopped diving and forced me to find other ppl to dive with... also im not even sure how to go about finding local divers.... please let me know if anyone can give me any advice... thanks

Hi,

Maybe post your request in the Regional Forums section - USA Florida.

Also, perhaps check around at your local dive shop for a buddies board, list or local dive club info.

Cheers!
Ken

hi im looking for a dive buddy in the ft lauderdale area... i live in davie... my friend has stopped diving and im in need of a new buddy to dive with... thanks

Check out Gold coast meet up. Lots of local divers.

i did send him a PM with the meetup site link. currently there are 6 dives on the calendar from now until sunday including the FTL wreck trek. Don't forget for boat trips require payment at time of reservation now.

I found my buddy through the shop, but he isn't diving now. I could find others easily I'm sure, but probably none that would drive all the way out to the sites near our house. I found one buddy for one dive day here in NS through SB just by chance--he contacted me. I have been in touch with several on SB for when we snowbird in N. Florida, but no hookups yet due to tide schedules, weather, schedules, etc.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom