looking for more air and still keeping good trim/bouyancy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it's been a while, I am now using HP100's and I hit my no-stop deco time pretty much every dive now. I credit it to getting jet fins, frog kicking, and generally being more comfortable in the water. Even at 100 feet I can do about 40-45 mins

Well it's been a while, I am now using HP100's and I hit my no-stop deco time pretty much every dive now. I credit it to getting jet fins, frog kicking, and generally being more comfortable in the water. Even at 100 feet I can do about 40-45 mins

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good news is that at your stage your consumption will just get better and better. Honest injun the more you relax.the more your weighting is correct etc the less air you use. If you stay on the forum--report back when you've done 100 dives.
Please don't take that as being a scuba snob-Im really relating my personal experience to you.
currently I get 1 hour from a 10l steel at 30-40m -IF its calm water etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom