Looking for my original PADI OW instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RATyson

Registered
Reaction score
This is probably a long shot... but it's worth a try.. so here goes.

I am looking to see if my original PADI OW instructor may be on here... or if anyone knows him.

His Name is Robert A. Evans - PADI instructor number MI-12067

I was certified through Adventrues in Diving, INC in Atlanta, GA in 1984. I was 14 at the time.

loooooong shot.. OUT!

Thanks wedivebc. Ill check that out... Maybe shoot them an email and see if that is him.

I did look his instructor number up on PADI, and it said it was no longer valid... That doesnt mean much though.

I don't think it's the same guy since he's an SSI Pro but that Bob Evans ^ is [user]Bob Evans[/user] - the owner of Force Fins.

It could be possible that he switched to ssi... It was 1984 when i got certified. I saw a pic of two guys on that link, but i honestly can't recall his face... There was a lot of "mind altering" back in the late 80's on my part..
do PADI instructor numbers expire if they dont renew periodically?

Bob's the guy on the right - with the glasses.

Hmm.. Hard to say if that might be the same person. I would expect him to be a little more aged than that.. lol. My best guess on his current age would be around 60 or so years old now?? I want to say he was in his late 20's early 30's back then. But you never know! I'll shoot them an email and see if I get anything back.

Thanks for the help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom