looking for some one in the pensacola area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zak87

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
looking to go spearfishing on june 20 to 21 if any one has a boat and wants to go it would be my dad brother and i going we can split fuel and coast we all have about 30 to 40 dives in all are nitrox and advanced certified do not have a hole lot of experance to offer but learn fast plz help

thank you zak jessen

we are open to any thing if u have a charter we can spear fish off of that would work to but all the ones i called u needed at least five people

The other problem for you is the fishing license. If you don't charter then you must have a fishing license and for you it's an out of state! The cost of your trip is going up by the minute! I'd get my name on a charter list and see if it fills by then.

coast really dont matter to much as long as i can get some dives in and so fish to eat

also if you have a boat i talked it over with my dad and we well pay for fuel if its not over like 450 or so thank u

Zak,

I have several trips going on the 20th and 21st that we can take you spearfishing on. PM or email me and we can talk details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Capt. Jim
Dr Dive
www.drdive.com
drdive@drdive.com

Back
Top Bottom