Looking for tec instructor in Los Angeles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RalphRocky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I’m looking for a tec instructor in the Los Angeles area. I made a similar post on the scuba cert agency forum, but I think this forum is better for my needs. Sorry if you’ve already read that post.

A little about me: I have AOW and nitrox certifications and have 150 dives, including 8 at 100 feet or deeper. I’m interested in tec diving for a few reasons. First, there’s cool stuff at 130+ feet that’s beckoning me to come visit. Second, who doesn’t want more bottom time? Third, tech diving is what’s next. I want to refine my diving skills to be a better diver and to get more out of diving.

What I want from you: Please be a certified tec instructor from one of the major certification agencies. I slightly favor TDI, but it’s not make or break. Be a friend/mentor. Typically, when I go on dive boats, I go alone and have to find a buddy. If you’re part of a group of divers that regularly dives, that’s a big plus. And don’t worry, you won’t receive constant emails from me to hang out.

Please post here or feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
Jack

Good recommendations above

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom