Looking to buy used gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that's good enough even for quiapo and divisoria Matt. will be heading your way end of october for some macro hunting. no tech diving for me though.

great work matt! it's now surpassed "susama ka"

hahahahaha...

Not to steal Matt's thunder away, but dapat subukan ko magsalita yung tagalog. Pero it's just hard when Van, Iris and the PPD cohort keep making fun of me!
emotcolbertdt3.gif

:)

This is getting out of hand now :wink: How about we do tech classes in return for Tagalog lessons?

Aqua I sent you a pm regarding class prices. If anyone else is interested in discussing 'Pinoy' tech classes then get yourselves into groups of 3 and email me. Destination can be chosen from anywhere on Negros, Apo, Cebu, Panay, Siquijor, even Boracay if you like, at a push I can do Bohol or Leyte as well.

Dumaguete is my personal preference as that is where I live, and therefore it will keep costs lower.

We could start a new group called Philippine Paradise Tech Divers...and girls are even allowed to join :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom