Looking to Get a Group Together for Goliath Diving this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the update. On FRIDAY, The Blue Tang is chartered by a group that has booked both the am and pm trips, in other words, they are making 4 dives and they have specifically requested goliath dives. I think there are 4-5 in that group. They are returning to the dock for lunch and a longer surface interval to allow more deep drops in the afternoon. I signed my wife and I up for the trip. The price is what 2 2-tank trips would be.

Since the boat will be returning to the dock between trips you have the option of an am or pm 2 tank dive trip if you want.

Will update when I get more details.

I am confused, the RDC site looks like the Jupiter Dive Center site, are they related ops?

Also, the site did not mention the 8-pack boat, can you give me a link, or provide some additional details?

Thanks,

RDC just started doing boat trips over Labor Day weekend. We've been out with them twice and are going out with them again this sunday. Most likely will be looking at GG's again on the Zion/Jenny/Bonaire. It is a great fast boat, both times the crew has been great, and it is super close to my house. Plus, the less divers on the boat jumping in the water together....the more GG's, Turtles, Sharks, etc you get to see!

We are also going to be checking out the GG's on the Castor on saturday in Boynton.

Also, they have a facebook page if you want to see pics of the boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom