Looking to trade for, or purchase used 6cf al pony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tolzmaka

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking to purchase a 6 cf used al pony or trade - Have a luxfer 13cf pony currently used for argon - would like to go smaller. I don't really need or, care about a valve - have plenty of them. Any leeds contact Karl - tolzmaka on scubaboard

I've got a 6 cf with born on dates from Summer 2010 I think. look brand new. They'll need VIP'd/

PM me and we can see about a trade.

Last edited:
I have a used 6 cuft. AL pony.

PM me

hey, let me know what you want for it (not lookin' to spend a mint).
-Karl Tolzman

tank is a 2/98 with the next/current hydro @ 3 /09 in natual finish. I use an argon combo valve/reg for drysuit - not looking to get rid of that but would not be interested in a valve just the tank can give you the k valve that came with it if you're interested. - K. Tolzman

Though you were wanting see about some type of trade for a 6cf. If you do, let me know. No problem keeping the valves. I was thinking we each pay shipping to one another.

Mine is yellow in color. Not a mark on it.

Last edited:
Tolzmaka-

got your PM's. I'll get mine shipped on Friday to you. I was out of town until today, so need to get into the garage remove the valve and get it in a box. Let me know when you ship yours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom