lost boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pants!:
No worries.

You will find it as soon as the new pair of boots ships from LeisurePro.

How true, I almost did that yesterday, but decided to wait until Friday to see if it pops up. If not, it's down to the LDS for me.

pennypue:
David is psychic, he will be look for his left boot tomorrow. Since he is psychic, he knows that he will need to eliminate the left boot from his posession, especially since he has looked everywhere for it.

So he's trying to sell it now, and fast.
If you wear this size, buy it now.

I predict that you will be able to pick up a right boot, same brand and size, a few days from now.

:dance:

(Just gotta get into David's head, ya know?)

You know me too well. You know as soon as I buy a new pair of boots, the missing one will turn up. It is driving me crazy.

You know, I did that with a set of tennis shoes. Lost one of them, looked all over and didn't find it anywhere. Bought a new set and trashed the old one. A week later I found the missing shoe, of course it had to go now because I got rid of the other one.

I'd say, keep the boot and buy a new set just like it and then you'll have a spare.

I had the same thing happen to me. I found it inside my dry suit after I spent another 30.00 that was embarrassing. Good luck finding it
Rod

kidspot:
Is it still for sale? I have a size 10 3mil left boot that needs to find a right match :wink:
We found your missing boot. :D

Just ordered a new set, I expect I should find the missing boot soon now.

purgos:
I had the same thing happen to me. I found it inside my dry suit after I spent another 30.00 that was embarrassing. Good luck finding it
Rod
Did you find it during your dive?

"Is that a boot in your drysuit or are happy .......?" :11:

purgos:
Rod
Yah, I already patted down my wetsuit. Have fun in Cabo, and don't forget a trip report.

Heffey:
"Is that a boot in your drysuit or are you just happy .......?" :11:
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom