Lost compass at Blue Heron bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
While diving in WPB at the Blue Heron bridge on Saturday 10/14, I lost my compass. After the dive I talked to a few other divers there and was told that someone had found it but that person had already left. If that person reads this and would like to trade the compass for a case of beer or a bottle of wine, I would be happy to have the compass back. If anyone else can put me in touch with the person I would be very appreciative.

I found your compass. I asked everyone I could before we left for home. I would be happy to swap the compass for a beer. Where and when could we meet this week, I head back to Virginia next weekend.

Why don't meet him at the AA meeting? : )

Why don't meet him at the AA meeting? : )

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

ahh, yes. community is power. power is ignorance. ignorance is bliss.

AA meetings are for quitters(sp) Where's the beer
By the way, doesn't a case of beer cost MORE than a compass? I guess it depends on the beer.......and the compass.

New Compass ~ $50 to $60.

Case of PBR, less than $15.

Thanks again Steve, I was just happy to get your compass back to you. We'll go diving sometime for sure.

www.scubamazing.com:
aaaahhhhh the power of community.

The power of beer.

DennisW:
I found your compass. I asked everyone I could before we left for home. I would be happy to swap the compass for a beer. Where and when could we meet this week, I head back to Virginia next weekend.

We could always relay it back to him... You can meet up with Jibeho, I can pick it up from Jibeho.. and I can meet up with Letsgodive.

Here's a plan to get your beer... Jibeho buys you a beer, I buy one for Jibeho, and Letsgodive buys me a beer...

Now, that sounds like a plan.

Oh... one more thought... You could always come up for the next DUDC meeting, and Letsgodive could meet you there. That way, he could personally buy you a beer.

Al

btw... if anyone found a closeup lens at BHB, let me or FLDiveJunkie know...

Steve came by the house and picked up his compass. He brought 2 12 packs of beer. He didn't have to do that, I was happy to give him his compass back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom