Lost Lobster bag in Laguna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raskal311

Reaction score
Hi everyone I know it’s a long shot but I lost a green lobster bag last night in Laguna Beach I went in at Cress Street. I think Trident is written on the bag. Anyway if someone finds it please please let me know. Thanks.

Did it have any bugs in it? Was it new?
You may just want to consider it a donation to Dios Langostos. If it had bugs in it, that sucks. I bagged two last night a few streets away from you and when I got to the beach I only had one in my bag. The first must have escaped when I stuffed the big one in. I considered the little one a sacrifice for the 2+pounder that I brought home.

Better luck next time. :D

haa.. no bugs, I think i lost it on entry. :D yeah that was my first lobster dive so it was a brand new bag :(

If it was on opening night, someone should have told you: You never take a new bag on opening night. The sea has claimed it's payment! :wink:

every opening night i read about at least one diver who looses a bag. Three years ago....it was me. :05:

divinman:
every opening night i read about at least one diver who looses a bag. Three years ago....it was me. :05:
I've loaned a bag to one of my buddies for the last two years and he has managed to lose each one! :D

So thats how trident and those bag making companies stay in business. People keep loosing them.

I lost a lobster so if anyone finds it please return it to me =)

Its kinda red with antennas very easy to identify.

Sorry about your bag.

Back
Top Bottom