lost my dive buddy for awhile....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catherine- Wish JB a safe return so the two of you are back diving together when I make it out there. Fortunately even those of us who deeply oppose this intervention learned a lesson from Vietnam and wish our troops a safe return with honor. I already knew that back in the 60's since I had friends and relatives who served there.

On a different note, glad you've known the joy of diving with a man you love. Maybe I've been barking up the wrong tree... here I've been looking for a woman I can love and dive with all these years! Just teasing. No question MY ultimate dive buddy will be of the female persuasion.

me too...

When are you diving again? With Breeze? Did you know Johnny P is gone?

you have been shore diving a lot, I see. See any monk seals on the North Shore while you were swimming the coastline?

My prayers are with him and you.

Chad

catherine96821:
When are you diving again? With Breeze?

With Breeze, Becky and I signed up for the 8/20 dive out of Waianae. Makaha Caverns and I don't recall the other site.

catherine96821:
Did you know Johnny P is gone?

Gone where? As in, no longer with Breeze?!? :11:

catherine96821:
you have been shore diving a lot, I see. See any monk seals on the North Shore while you were swimming the coastline?

Lots of shore diving 'cause I'm cheap. :D Becky and I are diving this Sunday morning if you want to join us. We do meet early, though.

I've yet to see a monk seal. It's on my short list of critters that I'm dying to see but have not yet had the luck.

Glad he dodged the bullet again, so to speak. Is there going to be a welcome home party, one that other people can attend?

Yes, C, this has to be so scary for you. I'm praying for a safe return.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom