lost my dive buddy for awhile....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My prayers are with you. My daughter and son in-law made it back safely a few months back. I prayed everyday of the year they were gone. And thank him for his service.

Charles

thanks.... helps to have an outlet. Suicide bomber hit them this morning.

Seems like everybody has somebody over there. Wish there was an end in sight.

Prayers work so far. thanks all.

yes..a big party. all welcome. maybe I can cook some big thing on the grill.

Catherine, you could cook a whole cow on that grill... JB will be so proud.:D

proud if I can cook?

he he...yea. I was so glad they didn't put his age in that article. I focus on the I important stuff. At what age do they stop? I noticed anybody 20 or younger, there was a comma after their name and their age. He must be just over the hump where they stop doing that.

thank goodness for small favors.

Becky where are you and cheryl diving?
Yes, JP not at Breeze any more. He was one of the best captains I thought. He knows ocean.

whew.

here is JP

DSC_0247-1-1.jpg

for cheryl and becky

catherine96821:
Becky where are you and cheryl diving?
Yes, JP not at Breeze any more. He was one of the best captains I thought. He knows ocean.

We're planning to dive Firehouse. That is, if the weather cooperates. I was completely unaware of the hurricane/tropical storm headed our way. Since it's supposed to hit around Friday, we'll make the definitive call Saturday afternoon.

Wow, JP's been at Breeze for a long time. Has he gone to work at another dive op? I like how he's got that fish *tied right to his hip* in the picture. If a shark came cruising I wonder if he'd give it up without a fight. :wink:

I really liked Johnny, too. He was my favorite.

yes..storm is coming.

passing by the Big Island and following up the chain, I heard. Chepar, is that the normal path? Or does it vary a lot?

Catherine your dedication and LOVE for your man makes it easier for him to do his job. The homefront is a great battle for everyone over there. When they don't have to worry to much about home it keeps their mind sharp. Thank him for me and a big hug to you because we all need one once in a while.

Maj Kelley, USAF

Back
Top Bottom