Lost Scubapro 109 exhaust "T" - Anyone have one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caity

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I lost the exhaust "t" to my scubapro 109 last weekend. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can pick one up?

Thanks!

Don't know a thing about your side of the country geographically, but Malibu Scuba Repair is an excellent source for all things old (and new) in regard to ScubaPro on the West Coast.....

I lost the exhaust "t" to my scubapro 109 last weekend. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can pick one up?
Thanks!

I lost a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon; perhaps we can work out a deal. :D What vintage/how aged are you looking to purchase?

a6cd8a9a-9dd6-8c18.jpg
I lost a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon; perhaps we can work out a deal. :D What vintage/how aged are you looking to purchase?

We can absolutely work out a deal! :) Whatever you want. I'm using the 109 as a backup reg. I attached a photo. I don't really know what vintage/how aged I want. Whatever is functional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caity - one work of caution: Installation of a new exhaust-tee can be very difficult, especially with the current model exhaust-tee. Basically, you will need to boil the new tee to soften the very hard rubber/plastic material and it is still a bit of a wresting match slipping it over the retainer. May still require some lube, muscle, and a few choice words. But once it is on there, it is not going to get lost.

Thank you for the advice! If I'm not able to get in on myself, I have a vintage/DIY dive buddy who I'll bribe for help. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to boil mine, but I've learned (thanks Luis H) that by using a hairdryer and a little soapy water and it pops right on. (OK, you still need the choice words)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom