Mac .ORF raw support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use both the Oly software and Photoshop Elements 4. The Camedia Master works for me when I need to download an entire card. There are no adjustments to the image, just a file transfer. PS Bridge opens the images into PS with possible adjustments. For specific images off the card/camera, Bridge brings the image directly into PS E4 with said adjustments. Using Bridge to import from camera/card may result in not saving the origional image. Power Mac OS 10.4

I'm looking for suggestions: What program do you use to store and edit Olympus .ORF raw files on a Mac X laptop?

Oly software to download pics and store. Use Photoshop CS2 to do most of my editing... while I am no expert with PS, it's what I am comfortable with.

That being said, I have gotten some nice results with just using the Oly software for all my editing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom