Magnehelic mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryan Wininger

Registered
Reaction score
Had a little extra time yesterday and designed this. Printed and tested it today with success...

If anyone wants it:

Attachments

• 20240125_134551.jpg
    20240125_134551.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 20240125_134630.jpg
    20240125_134630.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 127
That looks nifty, I will try find a source to make a copy. Thanks for sharing!

That looks nifty, I will try find a source to make a copy. Thanks for sharing!

Looks like a small flat rate box is roughly $10 currently. These are quick and easy to print if you want one, I can get one to you for $15 total. Just enough to cover material and shipping.

Looks like a small flat rate box is roughly $10 currently. These are quick and easy to print if you want one, I can get one to you for $15 total. Just enough to cover material and shipping.
My nephew is printing two now, one for me and one for his father. Thanks!

After seeing your creation, I messaged a SB member who mentioned having an idle 3D printer.
If that option does not work out then I will certainly take you up on the offer. Thank you!

Awesome! If you want any tweaks done to it let me know!
There are different size mouthpiece openings on 2nd stages. What size (or reg) have you designed for?

There are different size mouthpiece openings on 2nd stages. What size (or reg) have you designed for?
Aside from the old wide bore Poseidon Cyklons I can't see this not working for most everything else since it tapers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom