Magnehelic mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It could be anybody. You have helped a lot of people here on SB with knowledge, parts procurement, and regulator deals.

That first photo looks more coursely formed versus the blue one you made for buddasummer. Is that a difference in material or just a trick of the light due to the different color? I have a friend who can print one for me but I'm wondering what material is best.

Just lighting, they were all printed with same settings... Any material should work.

Had a little extra time yesterday and designed this. Printed and tested it today with success...

If anyone wants it:
Thanks for sharing the design! I printed one and tested it out with a digital magnehelic. It worked just fine! Great idea and better than using a plumbing t-joint as I've seen with some DIY setups.

My one feedback would be to rotate the 1/4 connector 90deg around the body. The rubber tube can get knocked off by the mouthpiece unless you really jam it on tight.

My one feedback would be to rotate the 1/4 connector 90deg around the body. The rubber tube can get knocked off by the mouthpiece unless you really jam it on tight.
Good suggestion.

This is great! I was just about to model one myself but decided to have a look if anyone had done it already. I'll print a couple tonight

If anyone wants one I can ship you one for $20 also. ($10 for flat rate padded envelope and $10 for material / gas to the post office).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom