Magnehelic mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can it be made with a hose barb/nipple on the "suck end"? I use a vacuum pump and tubing for testing...

I remixed this a little to make it easier to print.
IMG_4537.png

Update: unfortunately the one that was very generously purchased for me has not yet arrived, tracking shows it's been sitting in customs in Sydney since February 11th. I'm assuming it's fallen behind someone's desk. However, I'm still hopeful it'll make to me one day🙏🏻

holy crap... that ain't right. I'm ignorant here. Is there a better shipping method than usps to get one to you? My printer is down at the moment, but as soon as I get it up and running, I'll send another out...

holy crap... that ain't right. I'm ignorant here. Is there a better shipping method than usps to get one to you? My printer is down at the moment, but as soon as I get it up and running, I'll send another out...

Sometimes if you list it as missing with USPS it can help...

Unfortunately not, USPS is the only method that costs only one kidney instead of two.

It's not your fault, these things unfortunately happen, I expect nothing, but thank you 🙏🏻

Mine ain't so fancy. But it works. 😎
t8QuHx.jpg

Cu6ahD.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom