Many Active Victorians or Aussies on the forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is all so familiar. Just been through the same process. I'm on a budget and blew most of it on my bp&w and regs, but managed to pick up an ex rental 7mm wetsuit from a dive shop for $100 and it's in good nick. Got an oceanic veo 100 nx computer off ebay for $140 delivered, no clue of its any good but it seems easy enough to use, is nitrox ready and covers the basics. kinda got gear research fatigue and grabbed the first good value computer I came across!

...kinda got gear research fatigue and grabbed the first good value computer I came across!

that's what happens to me.. I end up with spread sheets comparing stuff, with so much info on them that manufacturers call me for info :wink:

There is a good condition wetty at the shop, but its a bit just a touch tight on me (Not totally comfortable), although I am on a diet (only need to lose lots) so given time it may fit..

I Just know I want/need wrist mount :)

Last edited:
I wonder if any of the Americans on this board understand your username haha

Ha Phlegm thats the first thing I noticed too :wink: re computers - recently did a trip with someone who was reviewing computers for dive magazines who was really impressed with the mares puck pro.

Also id add your name to adreno.com.au's mailing list so you get the tight arse tuesday deals - big fan of adreno have been dealing with them for years without a complaint and have scored some awesome bargains..my brand spanking new 6.5mm semi dry isotherm ended up costing a grand total of $62 delivered

Last edited:
.....my brand spanking new 6.5mm semi dry isotherm ended up costing a grand total of $62 delivered
GOD DAMN! how do I get onto that deal!!!!

I can cancel the one I ordered 45minutes ago then!

You have to be on adreno's tight arse tuesday mailing list - I got lucky because you can add items to your wishlist cart if they are not in stock (was end of season so they were dropping the prices down to under $300 anyway) but didnt have my size (i am an aussie size 6 so small chick lol) so they had a XXS on a shop model, checked wishlisters found I was after an XXS so sent me an email with the $50 price tag and $12 in shipping.
When they say overnight shipping they mean it too.
2 days before leaving for Raja Ampat I discovered id torn a fin sock so rang them just before COB east coast time and I had it the next afternoon to pack.

Yes from Warragul and try and dive regularly PM me if you want to catch up

okay fellow victorians please post your favourite dive sites in the area

anyone know much about diving in inverloch?

Well no diving this weekend, all the hire gear at the shop is out!
Went there sarvo after werk, and it was all lined up ready to go, which is fair enough!

So since I got me tax back, bought some fins, and gloves, and they are getting in a couple of wettys for me to try on... sadly they are all black, was hoping for some thing a bit different... So hopefully that will be in soon for trying out.

Also joined the social club, now to wait to see what a social club does :)

Reactions: MA
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom