Map of Cozumel for framing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcpowell

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I would like to get my wife a map of Cozumel, suitable for framing, for Christmas. However, the ones I find on line are either too much detail, or too little. I'm being Goldilocks here. Something in the 16x20 ish size would be ideal.

Example of too much going on below. I'd be okay with this one if it didn't have the extraneous stuff on the sides (ruins, turtle, scuba diver etc)

1701111824834.png

Any ideas??

I like this one.
In amazon.com type
"One Treasure Limited Antique Vintage Old World Mexico Cozumel Island Map "
Cannot post url for some reason
1000007688.jpg

many can be found in souvenir shops downtown

I have that one framed and hung on the wall right behind where I am presently sitting.
I have this exact map and also some from other areas that are the same style. Cool.
That is really nice!

And they have a lot of other great maps as well. It looks like availability on Amazon is spotty so I was trying to find the company's website... https://onetreasurelimited.com is down. I did a little googling and it looks like maybe they're in Austin? Looks like both you are too! Do you know of the company locally?

No, I got both of mine while on each particular island. I will have to look them up. Probably just a online company.

IMG_0512.jpeg

Well, I ordered Amazon Prime and here's their return address, and my address was handwritten. That postage must really cut into the retail.

Cool map though, and great quality. Now I'm going to have to collect from all of my diving destinations (which is why I was inquiring about the company, they only have some listed with Prime delivery.

Back
Top Bottom