Marathon Key Trip Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barry, Barry, Barry. I've been doing online searches since 1988 and I have a master's degree in information science. You asked a question that appeared that you had absolutely no knowledge of the Florida Keys. I replied to it.

So, do you want to help our original OP or do you just want to be pedantic? :idk:

Barry, Barry, Barry. I've been doing online searches since 1988 and I have a master's degree in information science. You asked a question that appeared that you had absolutely no knowledge of the Florida Keys. I replied to it.

So, do you want to help our original OP or do you just want to be pedantic? :idk:

I asked where Marathon "Key" was, tongue in cheek as there is no such place....You responded to me, insultingly, waving a masters degree in condescension. The original poster most likely doesn't have a clue what we are talking about, in fact I'm not sure you do either....It is Vaca Key, Marathon lies within it....No snide remarks you make is gonna change that...:popcorn:

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys for the responses and I will post who I use so if anyone wants to join up, they are welcome. My GPS tells me marathon key is south, i could be wrong...:mooner:

metaldector:
Conch Republic Divers, ask for Capt. Gary.

Great operation! I recommend them highly, but they aren't in Marathon (on Key Vaca), they are in Tavernier (on Plantation Key). There is a Tavernier Key, but it's uninhabited.

Great operation! I recommend them highly, but they aren't in Marathon (on Key Vaca), they are in Tavernier (on Plantation Key). There is a Tavernier Key, but it's uninhabited.

Uhh, oh...Scuba Cop with a Masters Degree is not going to like this....:rofl3:

OK, Ok......Merry Christmas Debbie :coffee:

Who is Debbie? Who is Scuba Cop? And why are you being a pedantic ass, instead of trying to help the OP?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Ok people, time to back away from the keyboards and take a breather for a bit. It's the internet, misinterpretations happen, no need to get worked up over it.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Ok people, time to back away from the keyboards and take a breather for a bit. It's the internet, misinterpretations happen, no need to get worked up over it.
post_thanks1.gif
:kiss2:​

Who is Debbie? Who is Scuba Cop? And why are you being a pedantic ass, instead of trying to help the OP?

Again, thanks for the insult...but I still wish you a Merry Christmas regardless on how you spell your name.....:kiss2:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom