March and the weather in CZM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azscubadude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm headed back to CZM soon so have been eagerly watching the webcams.

Love seeing the sunny skies in the morning with only a few clouds over the mainland.

Sometimes while sitting here in the crazy weather we have had this winter it's nice to link to the webcam and watch everyone walking around in shorts and T-Shirts.. but still wondering if someone is playing a trick on me. I keep looking for the heavy jackets hidden just out of sight. I guess I can finally take the long-johns I packed out of my luggage.. :D

It sure looks like things are changing rapidly and warming up nicely. The long range forecast looks pretty darn good too.

The list of March divers has grown rather lengthy since the thread started and it looks like we should have some great diving with (hopefully) lots of clear skies and sunshine.

Any weather related posts from divers already there would be appreciated.

It has been nice for the past couple of weeks and should just get warmer and warmer as March marches on. I'm thinking of ditching my hooded vest and just wearing my 5 ml and a beanie any day now. Did a 100 minute dive a couple of days ago and wasn't even cold at the end of it. I did sleep for an hour and a half when I got home though. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom