Mares Cares !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SNaslund

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I want to thank Phil Mintz of Mares for his assistance today. I went to my LDS and ordered a Proton Metal V42 and Proton Octo. The LDS called and said that the regs were not going to be available until some time next month. I sent a PM to Phil on Scubaboard and received a response and phone call from him within minutes. It turns out that the V42 is brand new and won't be out until next month. He did let me know that the Proton Metal V16 and Proton Octo were available right away and offered to talk with my LDS to get the order through.

This kind of service is fantastic and gives me yet another reason to be proud of my Mares regs. I have an Abyss which is great and the Protons are for my girlfriend who prefers a smaller reg. I have never even looked at the Mares BCDs but since she needs one of those, I think Mares has earned a look.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom