Mask Leak Sealant (MLS) Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cummings66:
Have you ever managed to get some in your eyes? The warnings on it say to not get it in your eyes and I was worried that it's possible to do that if you remove the mask while it's wet. I.e. the water on it will drip down the mask contact the stuff and drip in your eye.

I know, probably a non issue but I'm curious.

That's why it's good to bring an eye doctor on the trip....I'll volunteer, if you pay my way....lol............

D__m! and I just bout a full face mask to fix that problem.

Well, I just pulled the trigger on it. Will see how well it does, but I think the 1st time I try it will be at a spring, so I can shave if I have to.

Just ordered this stuff from you, Mike. I generally have to clear my mask a handful of times when I am not wearing my hood, so I am interested to see if this can minimize the water leaking into my mask during the warmer water dives! I look forward to diving with this product!

Thanks to those that just purchased some more. I sent you an email.

You will really love this product!!! Please let me and others know what you think when you try it!

Remember to put it on your mask, not your stache :wink:

Fish_Whisperer:
Originally, I was using it only the part of the mask that contacted my upper lip. I still experienced some minor leakage, so I used a little more around the area that contacts my forehead. Problem solved. :thumb:

Thats a great point!! Its not always the facial hair....this also seals against smile lines and other wrinkles that we amass with the experience and fun of living :D

Back
Top Bottom