Masks that have bottom windows for near-sighted divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

murphdivers286:
I'm farsighted (which I know is different than nearsighted). I wear contacts and use the mares x-vision. I really enjoy the low volume. I have my SPG clipped across my chest to the right side of my BC. It huges very close to my body, but I don't have to look straight down to see it at a glance with the x-vision. A slight tilt of my hear, and I can see down the front of my entire body.

I too am farsighted. Haven't tried contacts and really can't stand progressive lenses. Dropped 2 bill on a pair after insurance and wore them for a month before putting them on the shelf. Things aren't getting any better with my viz up close. Couldn't even read my watch in the pool last week. I'm trying this..... So far, so good..

Message from a lonely Mares ESA Mask user ..... lol

I actually like this mask because of the peripheral vision... I don't have corrective lenses in the two bottom lenses ( but I may one day ) The down side to the ESA is that it takes two good blows to clear this 200 cm mask when it floods..... ;-)

Bubblemaker_ontario

XS Scuba has a guage reader mask that's new I used one a week ago goodbye to dive optix this is better.

Just in case you were wondering if anyone is reading this thread after a year... nope. Just one of us Mods reminding you that it's OLD. :wink:

Pax,

Back
Top Bottom