Massachusetts, 3 barges 8-28 and Navarre Pier Dive 8-30 report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stasia, you are awesome!! Thank you for the training on gear trim and frog kicks........AND, no vis diving on the night dive. You have the patience of a saint!! I am excited about our upcoming adventures. :)

That is so incredibly rotten.

I love it:D

I know...:D I even told her that Barry was a Marine Biologist. I don't think she knew what that was but it sounded impressive..:D

Looks like Gustav will be making landfall within the next 12 hours or so, here's to hoping everyone is safe and sound. We'll keep Louisiana in our thoughts.

Hey, I am worried about you folks in the Panhandle also that are so close to the water. Please take care and be safe.

I saw a couple of stingray on the pier a few weeks ago so maybe they have taken a liking to the area. It's a nice place to dive when the surf and winds are favorable.

Hey, I am worried about you folks in the Panhandle also that are so close to the water. Please take care and be safe.

Your Texas buddy is going to get it.

Denise - really think about this wet-rock thing before you allow Stas to send you down that path.... That is all I will say :wink::D:popcorn:

Your Texas buddy is going to get it.

I hope not. I pray that he and everyone else in the area will be safe.

Denise - really think about this wet-rock thing before you allow Stas to send you down that path.... That is all I will say :wink::D:popcorn:

It wasn't Stas's idea. It was mine. I can't wait to explore the beauty of the water beneath the rocks.

I hope not. I pray that he and everyone else in the area will be safe.

Ditto. I do find it odd that the news goes on about NewOrleans but what about the others that are going to see it?????

It wasn't Stas's idea. It was mine. I can't wait to explore the beauty of the water beneath the rocks.

:doh:
:wink:

I can't imagine leaving any area of diving unexplored. From the ocean out as far as a boat can take you to walking out in the water off the shore to natural springs where brilliant blue water boils up from unknown sources to fill caves, caverns and bowls. Even man made quarries where the occasional boat, school bus or vehicle has been sunk to capture your attention. I am truly amazed at what can be found in the depths of the sea, oceans and water. I don't think I could ever tire of any of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom