Matt Reed at Pilmap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
yes, that is called marine life... you techies don't get to see that very often, so no wonder you're confused. You are too busy looking at your gauges and wondering how long a deco you have, if your trim is perfect, and if you are at the right place on the rope.. FUN!

now who's grumpy.....

Mike Veitch:
i just got back about an hour ago myself.... :wink:

ok ok

i was lying...... it's been awhile now since i went diving... been a land lover for the past weekends.... and MAy passed by... again.......:(

paolov:
ok ok

i was lying...... it's been awhile now since i went diving... been a land lover for the past weekends.... and MAy passed by... again.......:(

that would explain why your are now an SB GURU!

Keeping ON TOPIC, here is a picture of a young Matt...he he

230909.jpg

thepurplehammerhead:
And it's a blistering forehand straight down the line from Mr. Veitch off an unusually weak first serve from Mr. Reed.:D

Really Larry, a tennis synonym?? This is scuba diving board...and any sport where you can't wear black is obviously not a real sport.(I'm not going to even bother replying to MV's temper tantrum - i heard a rumour he's buying his first bp/w set up soon :wink: )

matt_reed:
Really Larry, a tennis synonym?? This is scuba diving board...and any sport where you can't wear black is obviously not a real sport.(I'm not going to even bother replying to MV's temper tantrum - i heard a rumour he's buying his first bp/w set up soon :wink: )
that was weak....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom