Matt Reed at Pilmap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matt_reed:
Really Larry, a tennis synonym?? This is scuba diving board...and any sport where you can't wear black is obviously not a real sport.(I'm not going to even bother replying to MV's temper tantrum - i heard a rumour he's buying his first bp/w set up soon :wink: )

OK, a diving synonym then. Hmmm.

"As Mr. Veitch ends his world record 350m dive after 48 hours of deco to the sighs and swoons of his army of female admirers, and in his usual admirable and honourable manner reaches out to shake the limp hand of his long-time nemesis Mr. Reed.

Mr Reed's own attempt on the record ended in dismal - if amusing - failure after he uncharicteristically managed to get his swimming shorts entangled with his long hose on entry and was forced to abandon his own attempt and return naked to the surface to much hilarity after some 3 minutes of immersion."

thepurplehammerhead:

"As Mr. Veitch ends his world record 350m dive after 48 hours of deco to the sighs and swoons of his army of female admirers, and in his usual admirable and honourable manner reaches out to shake the limp hand of his long-time nemesis Mr. Reed.

Mr Reed's own attempt on the record ended in dismal - if amusing - failure after he uncharicteristically managed to get his swimming shorts entangled with his long hose on entry and was forced to abandon his own attempt and return naked to the surface to much hilarity after some 3 minutes of immersion."
:lol:

much better

thepurplehammerhead:

an army of female admirers?! admirable and honourable manner?! wow! can he still stand up?

Diver Dennis:
Caloy, I posted some videos of me feeding sharks from a sailboat here...

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=147960&page=2
Did it cross your mind to hand feed them underwater Dennis? or maybe jump in with gear while the boat man throw pieces of the cut wahoo in the water? Just made me think looking at it:)

thepurplehammerhead:

:banghead: ****! who told you about that thing with the long hose?

clgsamson:
Did it cross your mind to hand feed them underwater Dennis? or maybe jump in with gear while the boat man throw pieces of the cut wahoo in the water? Just made me think looking at it:)

You mean like this?

mv00029.jpg

Back
Top Bottom